Re: [libvirt] Question about supporting other hypervisor

Hi, Daniel and all

Thank you for various comments.
These comments are very helpful for me.

Daniel Veillard <veillard redhat com> wrote:

>   Atsushi do you know if by default VMWare ESX and Hyper-V allow CIM
> XML access, or if some 'additional' software need to be installed to
> get this to work ? Also if you have feedback about the quality of the
> client CIM APIs implemented (completeness, interoperability ...) that's
> good to know too,

For VMware, there has CIM tool.
http://www.vmware.com/download/sdk/

For Hyper-V, there is a WMI.

By the way,
I am not sure the quality of these CIM I/F implementation.
But If there are have a possiblity, I will consider to check it.

Thanks
Atsushi SAKAI