Re: [libvirt] PATCH: 3/11: Remove unused virStateSigDispatcher() api

On Thu, Oct 30, 2008 at 01:36:45PM +0000, Daniel P. Berrange wrote:
> When we added the LXC driver, it originally needed to respond
> to signals. We removed that need a while ago, but left the
> infrastructure around. This patch removes the driver calls
> relating to signal progation, since they're unneccessary and

 uncontroversial +1

> we shouldn't follow this approach again in the future, because
> all drivers need to survive libvirtd restarts, which means they
> cannot rely in having signals from child processes.

So ultimately we could remove the signal part of the drivers
and maybe simplify the handling from qemudDispatchSignalEvent
Maybe we can extract the persistency mechanism and share it between
the wrapper processes then.