[libvirt] remote driver?

Hi,

I am connecting to libvirtd with virsh using qemu:///system connection
type. However, it seems virsh uses "remote" driver for all the action
on the VM. So this means qemu:///system considers all the action is
done "remotely" even if it is on the same physical machine?

I really expected that it uses "QEMU" driver, but that is not the
case. So I wonder in which case "QEMU" driver is used?

Many thanks,
Jun