[libvirt] Remote access from libvirt windows client

Hi!

I am looking to add support for Xen. Please guide me which is best method to connect to remote system(host) from windows client. What privileges and binaries will be required for client program to read data only.

If possible please list supported libvirt versions that can be port to windows. Also list xen-based-hypervisor distributions that I can get remote access with libvirt windows based client.

Regards,
Atif