[libvirt] Remote access from libvirt windows client

Atsushi SAKAI sakaia at jp.fujitsu.com
Mon Sep 1 09:20:26 UTC 2008

Hi, Atif

At this moment, 0.4.4 is not working correctly.
Hourly cvs-snapshot is better solution.
http://libvirt.org/downloads.html

If you want to compile on MinGW, Please see following Mail.
https://www.redhat.com/archives/libvir-list/2008-June/msg00145.html

If you want to compile on Cygwin,
You should turn off HAVE_WINSOCK2_H after autogen.sh

Thanks
Atsushi SAKAI