[libvirt] Reminder about developer IRC channel

Daniel P. Berrange berrange at redhat.com
Tue Sep 2 10:37:23 UTC 2008

There're a few new people contributing patches to libvirt recently, so just
thought I'd remind people that many of us hang out on IRC. The channel
is #virt on irc.oftc.net.  If we seem to be ignoring patches[1] you've sent,
then do send nag-emails to this list, or say hello on IRC to ask about the
status of things (most of us are currently on a European timezone)

[1] We're not delibrately ignoring them - things just get missed / forgotten
    / delayed sometimes due to other things we work on.