[libvirt] remote_protocol.{c,h} ?

Hi,

Is it really true that qemud/remote_protocol.{c,h} are created by
rpcgen? If so, why dont we have them created at compile time? I still
see them in the source code.

I modified remote_protocol.x a bit, and when recompiling,
remote_protocol.{c,h} are not reflected at all. So it is expected that
developers must recompile with rpcgen themself??

Thanks,
Jun