[libvirt] Release of libvirt-0.4.6

Gerd Hoffmann kraxel at redhat.com
Mon Sep 29 09:24:53 UTC 2008

Stefan de Konink wrote:
> - From your position; is there currently anything in the pipeline so Xen
> users soon can work without XenD (aka the big memoryleak)?

I have patches for qemu creating xen domains directly in my queue of
stuff to be merged upstream.  Right now (patches) qemu handles the basic
stuff only though (no save/restore/migration, only pv guests, ...).

If things work out well we might have that in the F11 timeframe.  Of
course this also depends on Dom0 support in the pv_ops based kernel.

cheers,
  Gerd