Re: [libvirt] libvirt 0.6.2 on Fedora 10

Thomas Sjolshagen schrieb:
I've been looking for a binary package for x86_64/fc10 of libvirt/libvirt-python, but can only find the F11 versions.

Have none been created and I'll need to build my own, or am I (and google/rpmfind/koji/etc) being vision impaired?

// Thomas

Libvir-list mailing list
Libvir-list redhat com

Try here for x86_64
or here for i386
Should therefore be in the standard-repositories or do you need a newer version?