Re: [libvirt] Multpile network interfaces have same MAC address

On Thu, 16 Apr 2009, Daniel P. Berrange wrote:
We don't ship QEMU or KVM in RHEL yet, so there's nothing to fix in RHEL
for QEMU/KVM, and I don't believe Xen suffers from it, since it uses a
different way of handling MMIO memory registration.

Whereever that CentOS  user got their qemu & kvm RPMs from, they weren't
a standard part of RHEL & those versions are absolutely ancient too.

You're right, I missed that they're in the CentOS Extras repositories and not the base repository that is dervied from RHEL. They do have a newer
version of kvm in their testing repository; I might give that a try.

I use a customized Fedora kernel in the guest VMs, so in order to use Xen I'd have to get it built as a domU kernel.

Thanks,

David