Re: [libvirt] KVM live migration with libvirt

Zvi Dubitzky schrieb:
(...)
why is the strncmp using length 6 and not 4 . I think this is the reason for the failure . If I put a NULL af ter the "tcp:" then I do not fail here (strncmp stop at the first NULL) but I fail one step later pasrsing the port because the NULL terminates the string
Do we need a fix here ?
(...)
This is fixed in the current libvirt-0.6.2 release and a fix is available for libvirt-0.6.1 here:
https://www.redhat.com/archives/libvir-list/2009-March/msg00503.html

Kind regards Gerrit Slomma