[libvirt] Dummy tag in xml desc?

Hello Everybody!

I'd like to find a way to pass information between a machine & a virtual machine managed by libvirt (like we can with VirtualBox or VMware thanks to guest tools for instance ). I thought that I would have been able to write a comment section or something like that within the xml description of the right domain, but every new comments or xml tags are erased once I save them... Maybe somebody's got an idea to help me :D...

JMi

--
Guillaume Jean-Michel

E-Mail : jean-michel guillaume activeeon com
Phone  : + 33 (0)4 97 15 53 84

ACTIVEEON SAS
SAS au capital de 75.000 € - RCS de Grasse n° 500 807 284
http://www.activeeon.com
2004, route des Lucioles – B.P.93