Re: [libvirt] PATCH: Fix compiler flag check for -Wformat-security

On 04/27/2009 08:28 AM, Daniel Veillard wrote:
  Hum, I noticed recently that some packages change the make output to
just print something like the following when compiling a C module:
   CC module.c
instead of the now 3-4 lines of compiler flags, which make spotting
warnings way easier. Maybe this would be a good idea for us too,
opinion ?

I prefer it that way too, as long as the flags are printed once for each final target (assuming the same cc flags are used for all source files used by that target).

I wish I could unclutter my desk that easily!