Re: [libvirt] libvirt-0.3.3-14.el5 (redhat rpm) vs libvirt-0.6.5 (source)

Chris,

Many thanks for your answers.

Is it possible to go for the redhat xen kernel and compile libvirt from source? Or should I compile the xen kernel and xen itself from source aswell to get libvirt working?

I'd rather go for the redhat stock kernels, to save time in the future, but stability and compatibility is important.

Also, does the libvirt API changes alot?

Thanks,

Jim