Re: [libvirt] Is it possible to use more then 2 CPUs in the guest?

Mirko Raasch schrieb
I tried Windows 7 Ultimate and its the same like in WinXP, only two Cores are in use. The other two cores are bored. It does not matter whether I emulate four, six or eight cpu in the guest, in the host only two of four cores are in use.