[libvirt] OS Eject & Removable Media

Greetings all,

First, I'd like to thank everyone that's working on the libvirt project, it's certainly making my life a better place.

Second, (there's always a second, eh?) I am using libvirtd 0.6.4 and KVM qemu-kvm-0.10.5, and when a guest OS ejects media, libvirtd doesn't seem to pick up the change.

Looking through the API, I don't see a provision to probe for a list of block devices, so although qemu and kvm know about media changes, I don't think there's a way for libvirtd to know about them.

I've scanned the list archives, and haven't really seen any discussion of this, but I'd be more than happy to be directed somewhere.

Also, I have a couple of minor and hackish patches for the ruby bindings for attaching and removing devices, if someone's interested.

Sincerely,

Jacob Leaver