[libvirt] Re: virDomainCreate() response time

I am using xen with libvirt and I have very slow response times with calls to virDomainCreate().  It takes approximately 5-6 seconds to return.  Other calls like virDomainReboot() or virtDomainShutdown() return immediately.  Do you know what might be causing this, and how I might speed this up.

Cheers.