[libvirt] cannot read libvirt.org website...

Matthew Woehlke mw_triad at users.sourceforge.net
Thu Dec 3 01:34:22 UTC 2009

...because of this (in http://libvirt.org/generic.css):

body {
   margin: 0em;
   padding: 0px;
   color: rgb(0,0,0);
   font-size: 80%;
//  font-size: 83%;
}

Black text on unspecified background is not legible on my setup. A
background color *must* be specified when a foreground color is
specified. Please fix this.

(Apologies if this is not the right spot, but alas there is no webmaster
AT libvirt.org, and I did not find anything obvious on who is the
webmaster. If I should send this elsewhere, please let me know where.)

--
Matthew
Obscurity: +5