Re: [libvirt] [BUG] connection to vbox 3.1 fails

On Sat, Dec 5, 2009 at 1:09 AM, Matthias Bolte <matthias bolte googlemail com> wrote:
2009/12/4 Florian Vichot <florian vichot diateam net>:
> Hello all,
>
> As confirmed on IRC by Matthias, when trying to open a connection of any
> sort (vbox:///session or vbox:///system) to the vbox driver with a
> VirtualBox 3.1 installed, the connection fails with:
>
> "internal error nsIEventQueue object is null"
>
> This is printed by line 726 in vbox_tmpl.c.
>
> This is with the 3.1 support patch commited earlier today.
>
> The driver with a VirtualBox version 3.0.8 or 3.0.12 works fine with
> that patch.
>
> Thanks,
> Florian

There are some IID mismatches regarding version 3.1.

Could you test the attached patch? I replaced vbox_CAPI_v3_1.h with
the version from the VirtualBox 3.1 SDK and this fixes the problem for
me.

ACK to this, there were API changes after beta 2 and didn't have time to catch it, thanksĀ Matthias for the patch

Regards,
-pritesh