Re: [libvirt] Cannot start domain w/xenner emulator

Gerry Reno wrote:

And again if I run this command from the command line it works and xenstored does not crash.

I spoke too soon. I just checked again and xenstored crashed but the guest domU is running from the command line.

-Gerry
Here is what the original pygrub.cfg looks like for this domU image:
bootloader = "/usr/bin/pygrub"
memory = 256
name = "ubuntu.9-10.x86"
vif = [ '' ]
disk = ['file:/var/stacklet/ubuntu.9-10.x86.img,sda1,w']
extra = "fastboot"

I tried setting the target in the xml to "sda1" but it doesn't like that and only accepts "sda".

-Gerry