[libvirt] Licensing of the schemas?

Hi,

I've finally found the time to backport the schema fixes and I'm going
to add the nxml-libvirt-schemas package to Portage so that those like me
who like to edit the XML files with Emacs can do so with some support.

But I didn't pay enough attention before that the .rng files lack a
license header. I'd assume that the license of the package (LGPL-2.1)
apply to the schema, but it would be nice if somebody could confirm that
for me (and eventually somebody, me even, could add the proper headers
to them).

Thanks,

--
Diego Elio Pettenò — “Flameeyes”
http://blog.flameeyes.eu/

If you found a .asc file in this mail and know not what it is,
it's a GnuPG digital signature: http://www.gnupg.org/