[libvirt] define tap-only networking

Hello list,

I'm pretty new to libvirt and I'd like to try to set up simple
networking as described here:

http://www.xaq.nl/kvm-tap-howto.txt

Is it possible to set up networking through simple tap devices using the
xml format? And if yes, can someone give me a hint how to set this up?

R.

It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak
aloud and remove all doubt.

| Richard Lucassen, Utrecht                                        |
| Public key and email address:                                    |
| http://www.lucassen.org/mail-pubkey.html                         |