[libvirt] cannot start a qemu64 model on an Intel host

If I specify

<cpu match="exact">
    <model>qemu64</model>
</cpu>

according to the new cpu schema, I get
    error: internal error guest CPU is not compatible with host CPU
because qemu64 supports svm, and my host does not.

However, the error remains when I explicitly ask to disable svm with
    <feature policy="disable" name="svm"/>

I am not sure if this is a bug or an intended feature, but I'd expect
cpu_disable taken into account when doing
    x86ModelCompare(host_model, cpu_require)

Regards,

Dan.