[libvirt] bridge-to-lan interfaces with network type

Hi All,

The documentation on the libvirt website explains the way to define a bridge to LAN network interfaces with a 'bridge' type. E.g.:
    <interface type='bridge'>
      <source bridge='br0'/>
      <mac address='52:54:00:00:00:11'/>
    </interface>

I'm working in a limited environment. Only 'network' type interfaces can be defined for a guest. Is it possible to define a bridge-to-lan interfaces with a 'network' type? The question actually goes to: How to write a network definition xml for libvirt to use as bridge to LAN type NIC in guest?

I tried with 'nat' and 'route' forward in network xml, neither works for me.

Regards,
Zhengang