Re: [libvirt] FreeNodeMemory

Gihan Munasinghe wrote:
Hi

Is there a specific reason for not having a "free_memory" with in the "virNodeInfo" structure.

I can see there is "virNodeGetFreeMemory(connection)" which currently not implemented for XEN..
I can add the patch to do this..

But I would like to clarify why we have not add "free_memory" in to the virNodeInfo structure..

Are you talking about free memory in dom 0 or the free memory on the system itself?

Stefan