[libvirt] Getting error "libvir: QEMU error : Domain not found"

Hi,

When I try to run vm-install on a OpenSuse 11.1 machine, vm-install displays
the following message "libvir: QEMU error : Domain not found". How ever the
functionality is not affected.

I don't think its really an error. It could be just an warning/information
message. Is there any plan to change this message as warning/information from
error level?

Note: I am not in the mailing list, so please cc me while replying.
--
Regards,
M. Mohan Kumar