Re: [libvirt] libvirtd and LVM snapshots

Alas, I am now faced with a more revealing error:

	http://dpaste.com/hold/119347/

Looking through storage_conf.c and storage_backend_logical.c, I believe
that my XML matches the XPath used on line 1005 of storage_conf.c:

	char *format = virXPathString(conn,
		"string(/volume/backingStore/format/@type)", ctxt);

--
Though the great song return no more                  Nick Moffitt
There's keen delight in what we have:                nick zork net