Re: [libvirt] Networking with libvirt

Am 22.02.2009 um 21:11 schrieb Andreas Rittershofer:

2.) It runs only one or two minutes and than dies. I have to reboot the virtual machine to get it up and running again - and I don't no why either.

The network connection is very unstable: When there is no traffic ping runs and runs and there are no problems.

When there is traffic, i.e. when I try an aptitude update/upgrade, the connection breaks down and I have to reboot the VM. What could this be?

mfg ar

--
Hier k├Ânnte keine Signatur stehen.