Re: [libvirt] networking with two hosts

Am 25.02.2009 um 00:11 schrieb David Lutterkort:

On Tue, 2009-02-24 at 14:25 +0100, Andreas Rittershofer wrote:
Task 1.) Each VM must have network access to each other VM and to the
outside.
Task 2.) When one host fails, all VMs are running on the remainig host
and 1.) must still be fulfilled.

Does somebody has any hints about realising this scenario with libvirt
and KVM?

What you want is a 'shared network interface'[1]

David

[1]
http://wiki.libvirt.org/page/Networking#Bridged_networking_.28aka_.22shared_physical_device.22.29

Thank you for this answer - but it is too short.

I'm working since two days on this problem but I cannot solve it until now.

Some configurations are working when the VMs are on different nodes but are failing when all machines are running on one node and vice versa.

Can you please go in more details?

mfg ar

--
Hier k├Ânnte keine Signatur stehen.