[libvirt] libvirt tls vnc

Hi, is there a comprehensive howto/tutorial you can recommend me on how
to set up libvirt with vnc over tls properly?
What I'm trying to do is to use vnc for production use outside my local
network and therefore I'd like to secure the vnc sessions. I already
made some attempts with ssvnc and Ultr VNC (both windows clients) but
these attemps all failed. I can't get the vnc server (launched by
virt-install / kvm) to be displayed via tls. It all runs perfectly
without tls.

Thanx for any hints!
Michael