[libvirt] using virsh remotely

I can use virsh as a command line tool, for exampe

virsh list

gives me the list of the running machines and I am back to the prompt.

When I make

virsh -c qemu+ssh://maschine-2/system list

I get the list of the running machine on the remote machine-2 - but that's it, I am not back to the prompt automatically.

I want virsh to behave used remotely as used locally - execute the command and go back to the prompt.
How this can be done?

mfg ar
--
Hier k├Ânnte keine Signatur stehen.