Re: [libvirt] RE: Libvirt - Xen Enterprise - Koan

We should really as customers demand better integration/support. I have
started enquiring about this but am not too hopefull about my requests
being heard/listened to.

Quite true - as from my POV forcing the customer to use a single product for provisioning as well as virtualization makes that product less desirable. I dont want to feel locked in.