[libvirt] Question, new libvirt driver - OpenNebula.

"Abel Míguez Rodríguez" amiguezr at pdi.ucm.es
Fri Jan 9 16:33:56 UTC 2009

Hello all,

    We have updated the libvirt implementation
for OpenNebula to libvirt- 0.5.1  release, made use of the internal XML
handling  API and the existing infrastructure for error, data
structures, etc...

    Now we are facing the problem of needing
several libraries to compile the driver,  the OpenNebula API
(liboneapi) and the xmlrpc library that the API makes use of.

 The problem is that the xmlrpc library itself depends on: libxmlrpc_client++  libxmlrpc_client libxmlrpc++ libxmlrpc   libxmlrpc_util   libxmlrpc_xmlparse libxmlrpc_xmltok

We would like to link just against less libraries to make the driver compilation clear and simple, any idea?

Cheers

Abel