Re: [libvirt] setting up dnsmasq options for PXE boot

On Tue, Jan 20, 2009 at 02:05:26PM +0300, Dmitry Guryanov wrote:
> But for working PXE boot it should have also something like
> --dhcp-boot=pxelinux.0,itchy,192.168.107.1

This isn't supported by libvirt at the moment, but it would great to
have a patch which enabled this.  PXE-booting using dnsmasq is very
reliable, and there's no particular reason why we shouldn't support
it.

Rich.

http://et.redhat.com/~rjones/virt-top