style question (was Re: [libvirt] patch: allow disk cache mode to be specified in a domain's xml definition.)

Dave Allan dallan at redhat.com
Fri Jan 30 03:48:36 UTC 2009

Jim Meyering wrote:
> Finally, I moved a couple variable declarations
> down (C99-style) to their points of first use.

I take it that the C++/C99 is the recommended style for all libvirt
code?  I generally haven't coded this way in the past (in fact I usually
compile with -Wdeclaration-after-statement), and not seeing anything in
HACKING about it, I continued to use the traditional style, but if this
way is what everyone's converging on, I'll change to it.

Dave