[libvirt] F11 and KVM Migrations

I have two host machines on the same subnet, and I have /var/lib/libvirt/images shared between the two via NFS. I'm trying to do a "migration" from one host to another and I'm getting an error.

virsh # migrate --live Narwhal qemu+ssh://10.1.1.1/system
error: operation failed: failed to start listening VM

That's from the host running the VM to the new host. I'm assuming you have to do a "push" migrate, not a "pull"? Where can I look next to figure out why it didn't work?

--
Scott Baker - Canby Telcom
System Administrator - RHCE - 503.266.8253