[libvirt] sound does not work for me

I must must be doing something wrong because all the messages, etc. I have
found says that sound works for guests.

I let the guest's virtual sound device default to ES1370.

I have tried f11 32 bit, f11 64 bit, and win2k and sound just does not work
for any of them.

I tried this with F11 64 bit host (libvirt 0.6.2) and a different F11 64 bit
host with preview packages installed (libvirt 0.6.5) ... sound works on each
of the host system but does not work for an guests.

With a F11 64 bit guest, the sound preference applet shows the output device
os "null".  Also, doing "lspci" shows NO sound device.

OK, what is going on?

Gene