[libvirt] Tentative schedule for 0.7.0

  Basically I would like to freeze development at the end of next week
and push at the end of the month. Since I plan to be away on 31, I will
probably make the release on the 30th, but I think we can still apply
new features until Friday next week.
  To try to help w.r.t. Fedora 12 schedule I will make a 0.7.0 beta
release probably on the week-end of the 25 and push it in rawhide for
parallel testing,