Re: [libvirt] VMware ESX driver progress

On Tue, Jul 21, 2009 at 04:58:50PM +0200, Matthias Bolte wrote:
> Hi,

 I checked the diff patch, i.e. change to the current infrastructure,
it all look clean and uncontroversial. I think it just misses adequate
changes to the spec file including libcurl BuidDeps but I will handle
this one :-)
 Still need to review the new files in src/esx/ which is obviously
larger, but well contained.