[libvirt] How to call QEMU with -snapshot ?

Hi,

I want to execute qemu (actually is KVM, qemu-system_x86-64) with
-snapshot. Is there any way to do that?

I tried following ways, and none works:

- Put -snapshot in <emulator> in configuration file.
- Create a script calling "qemu -snapshot", and rename it to
qemu-system_x86-64 (and of course i rename the original one to smt
else, and let my scrip call that)

In all these cases, I got error about parsing for QEMU version.

Thanks,