[libvirt] OpenVZ : The restriction of domain name should be addressed

Hi,

"The current libvirt OpenVZ driver has a restriction that the domain names must match the OpenVZ container VEID"

I really want to have domain name as character, not integer.
It could help me very much if any patch against this problem would be released.

Is there anyone tackling this problem now?( or going to? )
Otherwise, any hint would help me.

Regards.

-----
Yuji Nishida