Re: [libvirt] test driver and virtOpenAuth()

Daniel P. Berrange wrote:
On Fri, Jul 24, 2009 at 01:56:24PM -0400, Bryan Kearney wrote:
I am trying to test a call into virConnectOpenAuth. How can I configure the test driver to accept auth calls on

"test+tcp://localhost/default"

Start libvirtd as root, with SASL enabled. It is not the kind of thing
you want todo from a test suite though.

Daniel
Thanks.

I am trying test script which DV wrote. So, this is more of a one-off.

to enable sasl, I edited the following in my libvirtd.conf. Is this correct:

listen_tcp = 1
tcp_port = "16509"
listen_addr = "192.168.0.1"
auth_unix_ro = "sasl"