[libvirt] Debug the username/passwords

Hopefully this is the last question I have on the Java drivers. I am trying to debug the callback from openAuth(). I am passing back what I think is valid information, but I see in /var/log/messages the following:

Jul 28 16:21:24 localhost libvirtd: sasl step failed -20 (SASL(-13): user not found: no secret in database)

Is there a way to output what I have passed back in the credential responses? Setting the following in the /etc/libvirt/libvirtd.conf file does not seem to increase the logging:

log_level=1
log_outputs="1:stderr 1:syslog:bk 1:file:virsh.log"

and setting LIBVIRT_DEBUG=1,and launching libvirtd from the command line does not spit out the info.

-- bk