Re: [libvirt] Problem compiling latest code from libvirt CVS

Daniel P. Berrange wrote:
<snip>
which is failing because neither of the node device driver implementations
are turned on.

This is a bug in the storage_backend.c file. This is a generic shared file
and as such, it should not have any dependancy on the node device driver code, since the latter is guarenteed to be available.

I'd split out this code to avoid duplication, but I'll refactor it again to avoid the dependency on the node device code & submit a patch.

Dave