[libvirt] Can't scale XP on remote

Robert L Cochran cochranb at speakeasy.net
Mon Jun 8 02:46:14 UTC 2009

I don't understand the distinction you are making between the "Server"
and the "laptop". Are these separate physical machines? Can you explain
this more -- what is this "Server" and how does it function? I'm
wondering if I'm missing something important in my own virtualization work.

How did you get libvirt 0.6.4? I only have 0.6.2:

[rlc at deafeng3 ~]$ rpm -q libvirt
libvirt-0.6.2-11.fc11.x86_64

Perhaps you got it through updates-testing?

Thanks

Bob