[libvirt] Xen: How to describe bridged network adapter in libvirt-XML?

Hi,

I'm looking for a solution to convert the Xen configuration line

vif = ["bridge=eth0"]

to the libvirt XML description format which can be used by the createLinux() function (using Python). I tried several things like

<interface type="bridge">
   <source bridge="eth0" />
   <target dev="eth0" />
   <mac address="aa:00:00:00:00:12" />
   <script path="/etc/xen/scripts/vif-bridge" />
</interface>

but they didn't work. Everytime I start up the guest using libvirt, no virtual network device is created (= there's no "vifXX.0" when running "brctl show"). It works perfectly with the Xen configuration line mentioned above.

Hope you can help me with that.

Best regards,
Andreas