Re: [netcf-devel] [libvirt] [RFC] Reporting host interface status/statistics via netcf/libvirt, and listing active vs. inactive interfaces

On Thu, 2009-06-18 at 09:15 +0200, Jonas Eriksson wrote:
> I am a bit critical to the policy restrictions of the current
> incarnation of the netcf API. Currently, a interface (or
> connection) has to have an IP address and a bridge has to have
> one or more interfaces attached to it.

Ok .. I relent ;) You and Dan have convinced me that those restrictions
are bunk, and I'll change things to remove them - though patches that do
that would be much appreciated.

David