[libvirt] vTPM support in libvirt

Andreas Sommer AndiDog at web.de
Thu Jun 25 12:06:28 UTC 2009

I agree on ignoring "backend" for now. The "instance" parameter defines
a vTPM ID associated to that domain. There's a file "vtpm.db" which
lists all mappings between domain UUID and vTPM ID, which means as long
as you set a UUID for each of your domains, the correct vTPM is selected
automatically (this is important for loading the last vTPM state).

Can you please give me a short introduction on how to add this feature
to libvirt? I know how to check out the code and how to change the
domain RelaxNG schema, but where do I need to change the source code?
Oh, and how do I need to configure it in order to install it on a
machine (I guess "./configure --prefix=???" is important?!).

Best regards
    Andreas