[libvirt] your patence is appreciated

I really hate being a bit of a PITA with all of my question/comments, but I am
just trying to use Fedora virtualization in a manner where I can reasonably
manage the configuration.

I suspect I am not the first ex-VMware user and I will not be the last such
user who is trying to use Fedora virtualization in place of VMware.  I am very
familiar with how guests are "managed" with VMware.

I want Fedora (and Linux) virtualization to be a good product.  Your patience
is appreciated!

Gene