[libvirt] KVM netowrk setting

HI All

I have KVM virtual machine running under bridging.I don't want to use bridging/Nating.I want to use routing via IPTABLES  to route traffic toward the virtual machine is that possible.These  thing benifit me in flitering .And i have live ip on virtual machine.Please let me how i can achive this.

Windows Liveā„¢ Groups: Create an online spot for your favorite groups to meet. Check it out.